Selleys Shoe Fix is a strong, flexible, weather and impact resistant adhesive that is ideal for most shoe repairs.Instructions:
Use in a well ventilated area
- Ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Remove cap carefully pierce seal.
- Contact Method (for larger area repairs): Coat both surfaces evenly with glue. Keep apart until the adhesive film is almost dry (approximately 1 minute). Carefully line up
surfaces to be joined and press firmly together. Bonds immediately on contact. Wipe nozzle with cloth, replace cap immediately after use. Clean up with turps before it dries.
- Wet Bond Method (for small area repairs): Apply Selleys Shoe Fix toone surface only and immediately press together. Lightly clamp or hold until dry.
- Wipe nozzle and replace cap immediately after use. Clean up spills and excess adhesive before it sets with turps. Ensure adhesive is complexly cleaned up from exposed surfaces.
- *Will not bond Polyethylene or Polypropylene plastics.May cause some vinyl & plastics to discolour or harden. If in doubt, please test in a small hidden area first.