Rapid Detailer removes light dirt, restores shine, and leaves a layer of polymeric protection on surfaces. It is a superior maintenance product for all exterior surfaces, including paintwork, rubber, plastic, chrome, carbon fibre and glass. It can also be used as a clay bar lubricant.
If your car is in between clean and dirty, Rapid Detailer is perfect. It will not remove or affect polishes, waxes or sealants and actually tops up existing protection.
You can also apply it to rubber, plastic, bare metal and chrome. If you have driven your car to a show, or are displaying it somewhere, this is perfect to get it back to 100%. If you have ever seen us maintaining cars at a show, we will have been using Rapid Detailer, it is our go to product. Team up with a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth and it is the perfect maintenance duo. Rapid Detailer is also an excellent clay bar lubricant and comes as part of the Surface Detailing Clay Kit.
Pro Tip: If your paintwork is dull you will need to give it a wash and a polish first, and then you can use Rapid Detailer to maintain the polished finish.
How to use
- Shake well and spray sparingly onto cool surfaces.
- Spread over paintwork using a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth, turning it regularly, and continue buffing to a shine.
- Enjoy the fruity fragrance.
As a clay lubricant:
- Follow the instructions given with the Surface Detailing Clay Bar.
- Ensure continuous lubrication by keeping the surface wet with Rapid Detailer.
FAQ'sQ: Can I use Rapid Detailer to remove greasy fingerprints from my otherwise clean vehicle?
A: Absolutely! Rapid Detailer is ideal for cleaning and dressing isolated areas of dirt or grease to restore a show room finish!