Selleys Kwik Grip® Spray is a clear fast drying, spray adhesive that forms an instant bond on contact of two sprayed surfaces. The spray application allows for a fine film of adhesive to be applied across surfaces. It dries colourless and produces a durable bond on both adsorbent and non-absorbent surfaces.USE ONLY IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA
- Shake well. Ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Holding can 20cm away, spray surfaces evenly.
- For a permanent bond, spray both surfaces, ensuring edges are covered. Keep surfaces apart until touch dry (5-30 minutes) before joining and pressing together. To ensure a firm bond, clamp overnight.
- For a temporary bond, spray one surface only and press together while still tacky. For porous surfaces, multiple applications may be necessary, allowing to dry between applications.
- Clean up with mineral turps.
- Not suitable for bonding rough, ill-fitting surfaces. Consider the suitability of alternative products such as Liquid Nails or Araldite for these applications.
- Not for polyethylene or polypropylene plastics. Use Selleys All Plastic Fix.