Autoglym Interior Shampoo quickly and easily removes stubborn stains from all interior fabrics and surfaces. A spotless interior is as important as perfect paintwork, and getting in a clean car not only feels great, but it helps focus you on the drive ahead. Interior Shampoo is suitable for most of your interior fabrics and hard surfaces however if you have leather surfaces, use Autoglym Leather Cleaner instead.
Your mats, doors, headlining, dashboard, steering wheel, switches, pedals, handles and stalks can all be cleaned with this safe, easy to use shampoo. It quickly removes built-up dirt and grime leaving a fresh clean fragrance
How easy is it to use?
- Vacuum the interior thoroughly.
- For hard surfaces simply spray on and wipe off.
- For fabric surfaces spray lightly and agitate with a clean cloth or firm sponge, rinsing frequently in water.
- Finish by wiping over with a Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry.
- To remove oil, ink or pen marks, use Intensive Tar Remover.
Q: Can I use Interior Shampoo on leather seats?
A: Yes, you can use Interior Shampoo on Leather Seats but it must NOT be sprayed directly onto the leather seats but applied to a soft clean cloth then wiped over.