Restores original surface colour and provides a clear protective coating to dashboards and other interior plastic and rubber components
Just like paintwork, your interior needs protecting too. Over time the sun can fade, dry and crack these surfaces, Vinyl & Rubber Care ensures that these areas remain protected. It can be applied to give a high or low sheen and has a fresh lemon scent.
This easy to use solution gently cleans and forms a barrier to restore and protect faded plastic and rubber surfaces.
Vinyl & Rubber Care is also excellent at transforming your engine. After cleaning with Engine & Machine Cleaner, spray over a wet engine and leave to dry.
Pro Tip: Apply to your rubber door seals in freezing weather to prevent sticking.How to use this product
- Shake well and apply to clean interior plastic, rubber and vinyl surfaces.
- Do not apply to any driving controls, steering wheels, pedals or floor mats.
- For hard to reach areas, spray directly onto a cloth or Perfect Polish Applicator to avoid overspray.
- For a high sheen apply generously, allow to dry and buff lightly with a microfibre cloth.
- For a low sheen apply sparingly and immediately remove excess with a microfibre cloth.
- For engine bay, after cleaning with Engine & Machine Cleaner, spray over a wet engine and leave to dry.
Q: How do I get a matt finish on the top of the dashboard?
A: Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care can be used to provide either a high or low sheen finish on plastic trim. There are instructions on the rear of the bottle describing how to achieve the desired finish.
Q: Does Vinyl & Rubber Care protect against UV rays?
A: Yes, Vinyl & Rubber Care does provide a degree of short term protection.