Is this product for you?
Every jump starter in the SCA range is packed full of features making these some of the most versatile jump starters on the market. Heavy duty injection moulded casings, AGM rechargeable sealed batteries, LED voltage displays, reverse polarity alarms, USB plugs, 12V sockets, low voltage alarms and LED emergency lights are standard across the range.
12V 4 Cylinder Jump Starter
The red SCA 12V 8 Cylinder Heavy Duty Jump Starter is the largest jump starter in the SCA range. It is capable of jump starting petrol engines up to 6 litres and even diesel engines up to 4.8 litres, so almost all makes and models of vehicles (V8 Landcruiser, Nissan Patrol, Holden Commodore SS, Ford Falcon XR8).
*Please note, SCA Jump Starters are only recommended to start standard 12V engines without modifications.*
How easy is it to use?
SCA 12V Jump Starters are very simple to use:
1. Start by ensuring your jump starter is fully charged and ready to go.
2. Position the unit in a safe, stable place within the engine bay.
3. Ensure the safety switch is in the OFF"position.
4. Connect the red clamp to the positive terminal (+) of the dead battery.
5. Connect the black clamp to either the negative terminal (-) of the dead battery or the vehicles chassis depending on what is recommended in your vehicles owner manual.
6. Turn the safety switch to the ON"position.
7. Now start your vehicle and your good to go! Remove your jump starter in the reverse order.