You won't have to trouble yourself with welding and brazing your adhesives anymore with this Permatex Cold Weld Bonding Compound. It is a 15 minute, two-part adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding and brazing. When cured, it can be drilled, sanded, threaded, or filed.Where can you use it?
This Bonding Compound is resistant to fuels and solvents, and is able to withstand temperatures of up to 148¬∞C, and over 3,000 PSI (on steel). The Cold Weld Bonding Compound can be used with aluminium, steel, brass, bronze, castings, and stampings.Directions for use:
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from grease and dirt. Use Permatex®Brake & PartsCleaner for best surface preparation;
- Use isopropyl alcohol on plastics. To improve bond strength, roughen bond area with coarse sandpaper or wire brush prior to application.
- Squeeze out equal amounts of weld agent and hardening agent; mix thoroughly until color is uniform.
- Apply to surface being repaired and remove excess material immediately.
- Sets in 8 minutes. Allow 16 hours (overnight) before returning part(s) to service.