Is this product for you?
Penrite 10 Tenths Foam Filter Oil is a blue coloured, solvent based super tacky foam filter treatment which effectively stops the ingestion of sand, dirt and dust into the engine allowing the engine to breathe only clean & particle free air. It is available in liquid and aerosol formats.
What does it suit?
For use in everyday and competition applications, (on and off road) including severe racing conditions where large volumes of air flows through the engine intake system.
It may be used in all types of vehicles including passenger cars, 4WD’s, racing & rally cars, motocross and on-road bikes, ATV’s etc. where a foam filter or air cleaner oil is required.
This product is not suitable for use in any air-breathing and associated equipment, such as SCUBA gear.
Instructions for use:
- Wear protective gloves at all times
- Use a degreaser such as Penrite 10 Tenths Foam Filter Cleaner to clean filter
- Allow filter to dry thoroughly before applying Foam Filter Oil Liquid
- Place filter into oil proof container ( Hint – A resealable plastic lunch bag makes a perfect vessel )
- Apply the liquid into the container and onto the filter. Use sparingly
- Work the liquid into the filter thoroughly ensuring a full even coverage through the foam filter.
- Squeeze out excess oil and allow 15 minutes before running.