Ever had a holiday or adventure ruined by a small puncture? With this Liquid Patch puncture sealant, you simply don’t have to worry. Designed to be added to tubbed and tubeless tyres, this puncture sealant sits in the tyre until a puncture is found. Then, as it reacts with the air from the leak, the puncture sealant evenly distributes itself over the leak, allowing the driver to continue on. Suitable for most punctures up to 6mm in size, the Liquid Patch sealant is super handy for automotive tyres, as wheel as motorbikes and even bicycles.
It should be noted that in some instances, particularly with punctures caused when stationary or at very low speed, due to the way the puncture is repaired it may cause the wheel to become unbalanced for high-speed driving. In these instances, the Liquid Patch will certainly allow the vehicle to continue on its way, however a trip to a local tyre shop is strongly recommended.
Directions for Use:
- Position tyre so that the tyre valve is in the 4 or 8 o'clock position
- Pull the cap on the bottle upwards to expose the filler tube.
- Remove top from bottle as it contains a built in valve removeing tool. Rmove rubber valve cap from tyre.
- Simply fit valve remover over exposed valve core then turn anti-clockwise until tyre begins to deflate.
- Once the tyre is fully deflated, place filler tube over valve opening and squeeze contents into tyre.
- Replace valve core and retighted with valve tool.
- Re-inflate tyre to recommended pressure and rotate several times to evenly spread contents.