The Calibre Tape-It is a silicone self-fusing tape available in a range of colours. It has an incredible 950 PSI tensile strength, which insulates 8000 Volts per layer. The tape is able to withstand 500 degrees Farenheit of heat, while remaining flexible to -60C. The tape is able to create a permanent and air and water-tight seal within seconds without leaving a gummy or sticky residue, unlike other electrical or duct tapes, therefore there is no messy clean up! The versatile Tape-It has an extremely long shelf life which allows you to keep it on hand for whenever you need it. Whether you need to seal leaky pipes, create extra grip on your tools or sporting equipment, or waterproof electrical connections, the tape does it all. It even works over wet, dirty, or oily surfaces, so versatile.
Possible uses for Calibre Tape-It:
- Seals leaking hoses and pipes
- Repair rattling car door striker bolts
- Tidy up messy cables and extension cords
- Wrap tools or sporting equipment handles
- Wrap wiring harnesses and custom split loom conduit
- Waterproof electrical terminals and connections
- Make emergency O-Rings
- Wrap it around any item that you want secure -it will not leave any sticky residue!
- Resistant to Fuel, Oil, Acid, Solvents, Salt and UV light