ToolPro Torque Wrench - 1/4" DrivePLU 214303
Is this product for you?
In many automotive and mechanical applications, it becomes critical to have a specific torque amount for bolts that differ in size or are fastening important components. A torque wrench is designed to indicate when a particular torque spec has been reached when tightening a bolt, so that the user can ensure the accuracy of that torque amount. A torque wrench is typically much longer than a standard ratchet or breaker bar so as to provide enough leverage to reach high torque amounts, however there are many different sizes in torque wrenches for a variety of different applications.
Where can this product be used?
The ToolPro 1/4” Drive Torque Wrench is designed for small torque amounts of approximately 6 - 30Nm (40-250 inch/lbs). While there are other torque wrenches in the range that will reach below 30Nm, having a wrench specifically for this range will provide a more accurate reading as it uses more frequent increments. This wrench is the only one in the range that works in inch pounds. The scale around the handle helps you to obtain a setting down to single inch pounds, or turn the torque wrench over and the scale gives you accurate adjustment down to point zero one of a newton metre
How easy is it to use?
Before setting the torque wrench, make sure you unlock it by sliding the lock on the handle. When using a torque wrench, the ratcheting mechanism will help you get the fastener close to the correct torque quickly. Once the fastener becomes tight, apply steady, even pressure until the torque wrench clicks. Release and apply pressure gently until the torque wrench clicks a few more times to ensure that you have reached the correct tension.
- Displays in both Newton Meters & Inch Pound
- Adjusts in increments of 0.2 Nm
- Reversible ratchet head
- Quick lock handle ensures torque settings don't change during operation
- Torque range 40 - 250 Inch/Lbs (6 - 30 Nm)
Free Shipping When Your Spend $99 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within New Zealand.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $99 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.co.nz are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates. At the checkout you will be offered a number of delivery services to choose from.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
supercheapauto.co.nz recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your courier service of choice based on the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location of your order.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
All delivery orders are sent via courier services so we are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses nor offer a ATL service.
Unfortunately supercheapauto.co.nz is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.