SCA Vehicle Positioning Hydraulic Jack, 30cm - 680kgPLU 128776
Is this product for you?
Own a workshop and a few vehicles? Or perhaps you need to squeeze a car into a tight space. Then you need the SCA positioning jacks and stand. Built from high quality steel and utilising a heavy duty hydraulic lifting mechanism - these positioning jacks are capable of holding up to 680 kilograms per wheel. That’s enough to make them suitable for use with almost all cars, four wheel drives and even light trucks. These jacks simply wrap around a wheel, and clamp the tyre from the front to the rear until the vehicle is lifted off the ground. These jacks are designed to fit tyres of up to 300mm in width, and the jack itself has been designed with a large pad, allowing the user to operate the mechanism with their foot.
How easy is it to use?
By placing a jack under each wheel and simply pumping the foot pump, the vehicle will raise onto the four 360 degree swivel castor wheels; allowing you to easily manoeuvre your car into otherwise impossibly tight areas – or even spin the vehicle on the spot!
Did you know?
There is also a vehicle positioning jack stand available separately to house all your stands. The jack stand boasts a powder coated steel frame on four castor wheels allowing you to neatly store your vehicle positioning jacks in the upright position which houses 4 stands , so that you don’t need to be tripping over your jacks when not in use.
- 680kg load limit
- Fits tyres up to 300mm in width
- Ideal for moving cars into tight spaces
- Foot operated hydraulic jack squeezes the support legs together to lift the tyre off the ground
- Manufactured of high strength steel & four swivel castors
Free Shipping When Your Spend $120 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within New Zealand.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
Delivery Time Frames
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
Unfortunately supercheapauto.co.nz is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
Jack Safety Tips - Right Jack For The Job
Using jacks can be dangerous. Make sure you use the right jack for the job!
Hydraulic Jack Maintenance - Bleeding / Top Up Oil
If your jack has become spongy and is failing to lift with the pump of the handle, you may have air trapped in the hydraulic system. Here's how to fix it!