SCA 12 Volt Air Compressor - MonsoonPLU 340144
Is this product for you?
Perfect for those planning to regularly inflate 4wd tyres, the SCA Monsoon Air Compressor can pump up to 70 litres per minute and is powered by a 12v positive and negative connection. Ideal for anyone planning a four wheel drive, caravan or boating adventure, this pump is great for more than just pumping up vehicle tyres; it can be used for sports equipment or other inflatable items.
How easy is it to use?
Powering the SCA Monsoon Air Compressor is as easy as attaching the positive and negative connectors to the terminals of any 12V battery and flipping the on switch. Once running, this compressor can be placed up to 3 meters away from its connection thanks to the long power cables which also include a fuse. Picking placement of this compressor is easy as well; with the built in sand tray and rubber feet, there’s no concern for this compressor to skip across or dig into the ground when in use.
Where can you use it?
The SCA Monsoon Air Compressor is not just ideal for all four wheel drive tyres; it is also perfect for sports equipment such as soccer balls, footys or even inflatable pool or boat toys such as tubes. This compressor is designed to run straight off a 12v battery connection, making it the perfect addition to the family camping trip or even a picnic in the park. There is no concern for overheating it either with in-built thermal overload protection. For those chasing as serious compressor to be able to keep in the car, boat or four wheel drive, the SCA Monsoon 12V Air Compressor is an easy choice.
- Air output: 70 LPM - Suitable for 4WD tyres
- Maximum pressure: 150 PSI
- 3 metre fused 12 Volt leads with battery clamps
- Included accessories for sports equipment inflation
- Inbuilt thermal overload protection
- Built in sand tray with rubber feet
Free Shipping When Your Spend $99 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within New Zealand.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $99 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.co.nz are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates. At the checkout you will be offered a number of delivery services to choose from.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
supercheapauto.co.nz recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your courier service of choice based on the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location of your order.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
All delivery orders are sent via courier services so we are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses nor offer a ATL service.
Unfortunately supercheapauto.co.nz is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Choosing a 12V Air Compressor
Choosing the right air compressor doesn't need to be complicated!
Having the right pressure in your tyres is critical.
Driving on the Sand
Driving in the sand is a great experience. However, it is important to remember a few key tips to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Your car’s tyres are critical to the vehicle’s overall performance and to your safety. So you need to make sure that you look after them.