Ridge Ryder Dual Battery Monitor - 12vPLU 392243
Is this product for you?
A dual battery system is a worthwhile investment in any vehicle, and certainly worth protecting with the Ridge Ryder Dual Battery Monitor. While your vehicle may already have a volt gauge in the dash, these can be inaccurate and won’t display the voltage of your second battery.
The Ridge Ryder Dual Battery Monitor will give you at-a-glance voltage readouts for both of your batteries simultaneously with 14 LED indicator lights reading from 11 point 4 to 14 point 2 volts in point one volt increments.
This dual battery monitor also features a high voltage alarm set at 14 point 7 volts, and a low voltage alarm set at 11 point 4 volts, both of which can be switched on or off at the press of a button.
How easy is it to use?
The Ridge Ryder Dual Battery Monitor is so easy to use and operate. Simply press and hold either B1 for battery one, or B2 for battery two for 3 seconds. This will illuminate the display for that battery. You can choose to monitor one battery, or both batteries at a time, and the display can be switched off by holding the B1 or B2 buttons again for 3 seconds. To turn the low voltage alarm on or off, simply hold either B1 or B2 buttons down for one second. It’s that easy!
Despite having plenty of features, the Ridge Ryder Dual Battery Monitor is incredibly easy to install. To find out how, check out our “Installing a Dual Battery Monitor” article on our “HOW TO” page.
- Suitable for monitoring 2x 12v batteries
- Suitable for lead acid, deep cycle & AGM Batteries
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage alarm:11.4v
- Over voltage alarm: 14.7v
- Cable length: 3.5m
- 14 LEDs for each battery
- Low power consumption
- 12 month warranty
Free Shipping When Your Spend $120 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within New Zealand.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $120 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.co.nz are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates. At the checkout you will be offered a number of delivery services to choose from.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
supercheapauto.co.nz recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your courier service of choice based on the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location of your order.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
All delivery orders are sent via courier services so we are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses nor offer a ATL service.
Unfortunately supercheapauto.co.nz is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Installing a Dual Battery Kit
A dual battery setup is essential to anyone who wants their vehicle to run a heavy electrical load, without being left with a dead starter battery. Installation is easier than you think, here's how.
Installing a Dual Battery Monitor
A dual battery system means another battery to maintain. Protecting it with a dual battery monitor. Find out how easy they are to install.