Projecta Battery Charger - 12 Volt, 900mAPLU 292784
Is this product for you?
The Projecta Battery Charger is a great item if you are looking to charge and maintain a battery at its max. This situation usually occurs with batteries that are used infrequently and might completely lose their charge between uses, for example a lawn mower battery or a battery used in a classic car which spend a lot of time in the shed. The Projecta Battery Charger is designed to connect and forget. With thermal overload protection, the battery can remained connected to the charger indefinitely without fear of damage. The Projecta Battery Charge also comes with a 60cm wiring harness which is a great feature when you need to connect it to a vehicle with a hard to reach battery.
Like every battery charger Supercheap Auto sells, the Projecta Battery Charger is designed with essential reverse polarity, short circuit and surge protection, and complies with Australian standards.
- Automatic charging cycle
- Ideal for maintaining infrequently used vehicles such as motorcycles, jet skis and ride on mowers.
- Charge & maintain 12V batteries up to 350CCA
- LED Charge indicators
- Short Circuit protection
- Reverse Polarity protection
- Thermal Overload protection
- 12 Month Warranty
|AC Input Power (V):||240V/ 50HZ|
|Input Power (A):||0.09A|
|DC Output (V):||12V|
|Output Current (A):||.9A|
|Boost Output (V):||14.2V|
|Float Output (V):||13.4V|
|Battery Chemistry Types:||Lead Acid|
|Battery Charge Capacity (Ah/ CCA):||7-24Ah/ 350CCA*|
|Minimum DC Start Charge (V):||5V|
|Ambient Working Temperature ('C):||-15'C - +40'C|
|Dimmensions (mm):||65 X 85 X 95|
|Weight (Kg):||0.75 Kg|
*Refer to manual for more information.
Free Shipping When Your Spend $120 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within New Zealand.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $120 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.co.nz are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000123456) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
supercheapauto.co.nz recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your courier service of choice based on the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location of your order.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
All delivery orders are sent via courier services so we are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses nor offer a ATL service.
Unfortunately supercheapauto.co.nz is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.