Penrite HPR Diesel 5 Engine Oil - 5W-40, 10 LitrePLU 123724
Is this product for you?
Penrite HPR DIESEL 5 is a non-friction modified, semi synthetic, high performance, SAE 5W-40 engine oil that includes Penrite's advanced extra ten technology and full zinc additives, providing a double layer of engine wear protection. It contains a combination of high technology additives, including increased dispersant levels and low shear viscosity modifiers. It protects against oil oxidation, corrosion, and sludge under all operating conditions. It meets the requirements of API CI-4 PLUS/SL as well as many manufacturers’ requirements.
Use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi cam, multi valve (Including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged, turbocharged common rail and direct injection engines. It is also suitable for diesel engines that are equipped with hydraulically actuated injector units. For use in vehicles where SAE 5W-30, SAE 5W-40, SAE 10W-30 & SAE 10W-40 grade engine oils were originally recommended by the manufacturer. It can be used where fuel economy specifications ACEA A1/B1 (obsolete), ACEA A5/B5 and Global DLD-2 are specified in the owner’s hand book. It can also be used where ACEA A3/B3, ACEA A3/B4 or ACEA E7 is recommended in model years prior to 2017.
It is suitable for use in many older Diesel and LPG powered vehicles requiring an engine oil meeting API CH-4, CG-4, CF-4 or older specifications. It is also suitable for use where Ford specification M2C913-A/B/C is required for out of warranty service. It is NOT recommended for use in diesels fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) that require an ACEA “C” grade Low-Mid SAPS engine oil.
Vehicle and fuel types
HPR DIESEL 5 is suitable for use in diesel engines in passenger cars, motorcycles, 4WD’s, light and heavy duty commercial engines in trucks, tractors, earthmoving and agricultural equipment, and industrial equipment such as fork lifts & stationary engines. It is suitable for use with Diesel & Petrol/E10/LPG (Dual Fuel). It is also suitable for use in petrol and LPG engines as a mixed fleet oil and can be used in motorcycles with wet clutches.
- 10 Litre
- API CI-4 PLUS/SL, ACEA A3/B4/E7, JASO DH-1/JASO MA, Global DLD-2/DLD-3
- Semi Synthetic
- VW 502.00/505.00, Peugeot PSA D-02, MB 228.3/229.3, Ford M2C153-H/171-C/913-B
- Full Zinc
- Extra 10
Free Shipping When Your Spend $120 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within New Zealand.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
Delivery Time Frames
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
Unfortunately supercheapauto.co.nz is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.