Penrite Enviro+ Engine Oil - 5W-20, 5 LitrePLU 518960
Is this product for you?
Penrite ENVIRO+ 5W-20 is a fuel efficient, low viscosity, SAE 5W-20 full synthetic engine oil. It exceeds API SN and is suitable for use where ACEA A5/B5 and/or ILSAC GF-5 oils are specified. It is manufactured using the latest advances in mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) additive technology. It is designed to provide complete protection for vehicles running low viscosity engine oils, and to maximise fuel economy.
For use in very modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (including VVT), naturally aspirated, turbocharged and supercharged low emission engines. Formulated for use in vehicles that require low viscosity 5W-20 or 0W-20 fuel efficient engine oils as specified by the manufacturer. Enviro+ 5W-20 should not be used where normally higher viscosity engine oil is recommended by the manufacturer. Applications include Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ford (FPV), Jaguar, Land Rover, Range Rover, Subaru, Honda, and many other manufacturers that specify low viscosity engine oils. It is also suitable for hybrid engines in Toyota/Lexus, Honda, and others using this technology.
Vehicle and fuel types
ENVIRO+ 5W-20 is suitable for use in passenger cars, 4WDs & light commercial vehicles. It is NOT recommended for use in motorcycles. It can be used with Petrol, LPG (Dual Fuel & LPi Liquid Phase Injection), E10, E85 and other conventional fuels.
- 5 Litre
- API SN, ACEA C2
- Full Synthetic
- LATEST oil technology for less wear, sludge & piston deposits
- Long drain intervals
- Improved fuel economy
- Shear stable to minimise consumption
- Suitable for Petrol & Diesel including DPF
- Suitable for HYBRID petrol/electric vehicles
Free Shipping When Your Spend $120 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within New Zealand.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $120 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.co.nz are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000123456) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
supercheapauto.co.nz recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your courier service of choice based on the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location of your order.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
All delivery orders are sent via courier services so we are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses nor offer a ATL service.
Unfortunately supercheapauto.co.nz is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.