Blackridge Air Spray Gun Gravity Feed, Pro - 600mLPLU 340069
Is this product for you?
The best of the best. This Blackridge professional gravity fed spray gun is an excellent purchase for any industry professional looking to upgrade or add to their collection. This gravity fed spray gun is built around the ‘low-volume, medium-pressure’ platform, giving an excellent transfer rate over traditional guns. A fine nozzle, as well as a large 600mL polished pot are also included in this package.
How easy is it to use?
As opposed to a traditional spray gun where there is always the risk of splattering at low paint levels, this gravity gun works in an entirely different way. Instead of paint being drawn through a suction tube into the body of the tool, these gravity guns slowly release material into the body. Whilst this concept isn’t new, for a paint gun there are significant advantages in this setup, namely that the gun will always be able to consume almost all of the material loaded in the cup, where most standard spray guns are only able to utilise part of the paint added to the cup. This particular Blackridge gravity fed spray gun is also incredibly light, thanks to its diecast aluminium body, making it comfortable to use all day, every day.
Where can you use it?
This professional Blackridge gravity fed spray gun features a 1.4mm stainless steel needle, making this gun well suited to low and medium viscosity materials like paints and sealers. This gun features a reasonable 600ml pot, plenty enough for even large panel areas. A brass air cap is also fitted to the gun along with the stainless steel needle, allowing the gun to be used with water based material. A compressor with a free air rate of 100 Litres/min is required to properly feed this air spray gun. Additional cups are also available online or in store.
- 600mL pot capacity
- 1.4mm nozzle
- Gravity feed
- Low volume, medium pressure spray gun
- Brass air cap with stainless steel needle to allow use with water based materials
- Die cast aluminium body, lightweight and ergonomic design for long term use
$5 Shipping For Members When You Spend $99 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- $5 shipping is only available to valid street addresses within New Zealand.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $99 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- The offer is only available to Club Plus & Trade members.
- This shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.co.nz are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000123456) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
supercheapauto.co.nz recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your courier service of choice based on the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location of your order.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
All delivery orders are sent via courier services so we are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses nor offer a ATL service.
Unfortunately supercheapauto.co.nz is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 0800 500 605 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.